Endo banner (made by me)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My feelings about fertility options

It's still not clear if I am going to need IUI or IVF. It is clear at this point that I have not a chance in the world of ever conceiving on my own. I will know if I need IUI or IVF when I go back to the fertility doctor for another cycle day 3 test. I'm guessing won't be until next month because my body likes to play games with me and skip a month. This is fine with us because the test probably won't be covered being that I already had it done this year.  My husband and I haven't decided if we are going to even proceed with the IVF route. We know that it is extremely pricey and insurance will not cover a single penny of it. Not to mention, just like everything in life-not guaranteed. Maybe we should just cross that bridge when we get to it. I try not to look too far into this whole situation. It's easier to take one step at a time instead of looking at the "big picture". I used to get so stressed and overwhelmed but not so much anymore. It's not worth it, what's gonna be is gonna be. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment