Endo banner (made by me)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Word of Advice

If a doctor tells you that the pain you are feeling is normal than I suggest you start looking for a new one. I have been given this answer that my pain was normal by so many doctors. Why would a doctor tell me this? Was it to make me feel even more crazier than I felt before as if it was all made up in my head? I'm not one to complain about being in pain but I tell you, I was suffering from pain-I meant it and it was not in my head. I don't want to put blame on any of my doctors in the past but still wish I would have been taken more seriously. It would have saved a lot of my time and time I could have spent being treated by a better doctor.

2 comments:

  1. ugh i totally get ya on this. Go with your gut feeling. Ive been told that my pain i still have post csection 2-1/2 yrs ago is normal.. so i guessits normal to not be able to wear jeans some days and have to take tylenol, right? i think not. its frustrating even though its not endometriosis..i can still relate the emotional toll this has taken on me and the tears ive cried over this and deciding not to have any more children bc of this awful recovery. Im here for you if you ever need to talk.. i love this blog and i love how you post stuff.. it's important :) i love you lots lisa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tiff! I am there for you if you need anything also. i love u lots too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete