Endo banner (made by me)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

You have Endo-me-tri...what?

This is the reaction I would get from my family and friends every time I mentioned I have Endometriosis. I have to admit I had no idea what it was before all this either. I never knew of anyone in my family having the disease. It was all a mystery how and why I developed such an unforgiving disease. I felt let down by a ton of doctors and I wish they would have taken the time to really listen to me more instead of making my feel like I was a crazy person. They made me feel almost like the pain was normal and it was something I needed to learn to deal with. I knew in my heart this was no way to live. So I decided to keep searching for a doctor who would listen to me. I eventually did find my doctor thanks to a co-worker and friend who I cannot thank enough.

1 comment:

  1. Aww im glad you found the right doctors who took your pain serious enough.

    ReplyDelete