Endo banner (made by me)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Daddy always said "Patience is a Virtue"

I have really tried so hard to be as cooperative and patient through this whole process of trying to find a diagnosis, managing the pain, surgeries, drug therapy, unanswered questions from doctors appointments, playing the waiting game with doctors and not to mention the emotional toll it has taken on my husband and myself. It hasn't been a smooth ride for us but then again nothing in life has been easy for us. My husband didn't have a father growing up and I lost my father to cancer at age 22. We paid our way through college, our own wedding and purchased a co-op apartment which later helped us buy our own home  (in New York on Long Island going on five years in June!!). We grew up without any hand outs from anyone and are proud of what we have achieved. We live a hardworking, modest life and we are thankful for what we have, not by how much we have of it. We plan on hopefully instilling this moral into our childs life someday. We both understand that life is a gift and should not be taken for granted under any circumstance. Our life may not be everything that we had hoped and dreamed for at this point in our lives but we are dealing with it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment