Endo banner (made by me)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Test Down- How Ever Many To Go?

I went for the HSG test today. My intentions were that it was going to be uncomfortable and I was right. It lasted for about 10 minutes. The most painful part of the test for me was the insertion and removal of the plastic tube. I let out an "OoooUCH" each time. You would think by now I was used to the pain but I can't seem to hide my emotions well with that sort of stuff. Other than that, it was a piece of cake. I am in a little pain right now. It feels like sporadic menstrual cramping. Now I'm just waiting to hear from my doctor. More playing of the waiting game.

I also need to call on the first day of my cycle for a cycle day 3 exam. I had this performed last December and understand that this will not be covered under insurance. I am speculating that my cycle might skip again, which would be a blessing because insurance will than cover some of the exam. It is all yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment