Endo banner (made by me)

Friday, February 4, 2011

So Far,,,,So Good.

It's been five days since I started the stimulating hormones. They have me on Menapur & Follistim. Since I am getting closer to ovulation, I am now using Ganirelix to prevent ovulation. I've experienced some headaches and dizziness within the last two days. Today I felt nauseous and lightheaded. The doctor said it was contributed towards an increase in estrogen. My ovaries are responding well to stimulating hormones and I have five potential egg candidates so far! At this point, my retrieval date could be as early as this Wednesday. I was so excited when the doctor delivered me that news today. This means that I will only have to administer possibly 8 days of injections instead of 10.  Not only that, I will hopefully be on the road to bigger and better news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment