Endo banner (made by me)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Door Closes, Another One Opens

Our IVF cycle was unsuccessful. I'm not sure in which direction to go from here. I'm so disappointed and hurt. My heart feels as if it was ripped out from my chest and shattered into a million pieces. I honestly thought the cycle would work.  Everything seemed to be going so smoothly. For the first time in I can't even begin to explain, I felt pain free. Now I'm left feeling like a failure. This past year was devoted to "taking care of me", preparing my body before pregnancy. Now it's all thrown alway.  I'm back to square one trying to figure out how to live and manage the pain from the Endometriosis.

On the other hand, at least I have my answer. I knew going into this whole process that the chances weren't very promising. Part of me needed to hear it for myself. As much as it breaks my heart I can have some piece of mind that I can move  forward. Life has never been an easy ride for me which makes this experience less painful.

Thank you again for all your kind wishes, prayers and support. This may be the end of a chapter but only the beginning of what life has enstored  for us.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry this didn't work out for you this round. It's just like what you said, "when one door closes another one opens" You might not see what is in store for you yet, but i am sure you have something wonderful coming your way. Hold your head up high :) I love you both sooooo much. If you ever need to talk, give me a call :)

    ReplyDelete