Endo banner (made by me)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

So Far,,,Not So Good

Today we went back to the doctor which seemed to be the 10th visit this week. I feel like a permanent fixture at that office. I saw a different doctor because my doctor wasn't in the office. We had been informed that I was only able to produce three eggs when I was under the impression I was carrying five. Either way, five or three is not a very good number ideally for IVF retrieval. In a perfect world I would produce ten or more but I guess I just need to be grateful of what I have. I knew going into this process that I might not be able to produce more than five eggs. Unfortunately only three could be what we are going to be working with. The doctor did toss out the idea that we might want to terminate this cycle and possible try again next month. We could run into the risk of next month of being capable of producing only one or two eggs. It's just an endless road of possibilities.

My thoughts and feelings are at this point, go through with the cycle! We have gotten this far and although our chances seem very slim to none, we do believe in miracles and defying the odds. Keep those prayers coming & those fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment