Endo banner (made by me)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Start

My husband and I have been preparing ourselves for the past year knowing that someday we would need to decide if IVF is best for us. At this point, everything else we tried was a failure. IVF seems to be our only hope of ever having a chance of starting our family and managing my Endo. We have worked so hard to get to this point and there is no turning back. It is a chance we are willing to take and we have been educated and informed of the process. I will begin my first day of injections tomorrow and this will continue for ten days. I can't say I feel nervous about giving myself the injections or even knowing I would require surgery because I am focused on the "prize" at the end of the road. This whole experience is starting to make sense and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment