Endo banner (made by me)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where do we go from here?

I wish someone would just tell me the answer already. I understand that is how life works. Some people just have it so much easier than others. When you have been through as much as I have, you kind of hope for some sort of a break. Instead I am left feeling uncertainty and disappointment -I'm back to the drawing board. What do I do now?

I did have an appointment to see my GYN today. He asks "Do you still want to try to get pregnant?" My response with a tear in my eye was that I can accept not being able to get pregnant naturally or in the lab. What I really want is to just to be free of this pain every month. This is no way to live. I am scheduled tomorrow for a sonogram. The game is back on!

2 comments:

  1. goodluck lisa, stay strong. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey endo sister,

    I read this part of your blog and trust me that is a decison that is going to be hard to do and once its done you are going to be very emotional. It hasnt even been a yr since my hysterectomy and i had a nervous breakdown, depression got worse and being around babies became very difficult for me. I will be updating my blog and would appreciate it if you become a follower on mine as well. thank you and I wish u the best of luck.......God bless.

    ReplyDelete