Endo banner (made by me)

Monday, July 2, 2012

It's been a year later and I have proof that TIME DOES HEAL. I am proud to announce that I am 37 weeks pregnant. I never imagined in a million years I would be able to say this. I pinch myself every morning for reassurance that this is still a reality come true.

Throughout this whole journey, I never lost hope and continued to fight without looking back. I wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't experienced heartache and suffering. Helen Keller once said,  "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."  I hope to inspire those who are traveling down the path I once walked. Always remember that there is a light at the end of each tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) Wishing you all the happiness in the world xx

    ReplyDelete