Endo banner (made by me)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Does anyone know of any grants for IVF?

I am unable to get pregnant without the aid of IVF. I have Stage IV Endometriosis and suffered a massive post- op infection which left me with only one fallopian tube. My chances of getting pregnant on my own are slim to none. The doctors' have told me that I could run into the risk of having a ectopic pregnancy where the fetus implants onto the fallopian tube.

My husband and I want more than anything right now to start a family. Unfortunately, our health insurance doesn't consider IVF a medical necessity, therefore, we are left to pay the entire cost of IVF therapy out of pocket. In my case I have a medical condition that is compromising my fertility and the best solution to treat my disease, is pregnancy. If I could get pregnant it will not only fulfill our dream of becoming parents but will set my body into a remission state and free of suffering with pain. If anyone knows anything and can help, please do. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment